Andrea Fackrell Bio

Hi! My name is Andrea Fackrell and I am new to Wisconsin! Here is a little bit about me:

*I have 5 kids {4 of them play the violin and the 5th will when she is potty trained}
*I have played the violin for 30 years {I was 7 when I started the violin!}
*I come from a musical family {all of my sisters play the violin}
*I also play the viola, piano and am learning the ukulele  {I had a scholarship in college for the viola}
*I am a Suzuki Certified Teacher and Love the Suzuki Violin method.
*I have a Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education with a minor in music
*I LOVE the violin and especially love teaching people how to play it
*I used to teach first grade and LOVE kids
*We moved from Columbus, Ohio to Waunakee, Wisconsin for my husbands job


No comments:

Post a Comment