Spring!

All students received a colored folder in March that includes Fiddle music, a practice chart and music theory pages. The idea is to learn the fiddle music for the Spring Recital, to color in an egg for each day they practice, and to complete all theory pages. If the student does all 3 of these things in the folder, they can get a prize! Please remind your child to practice the fiddle songs, document each practice day and do their music theory homework. Remember,
ONLY PRACTICE ON THE DAYS YOU EAT!!!

The Spring Recital will be Saturday, May 12th at 2:00. Each student will play a violin solo and fiddle music together with the group. More detail to come as it gets closer.

**A little word on Violin Lessons from now until Summer. My family and I go West to visit family for June and July so the plan with violin lessons will be to give a list of expectations and details of what to practice for those 2 months and then in August when we get back into lessons, I will be checking on what they were expected to practice.

April Monday Lessons-5 lessons {April 2,9,16,23,30}
April Thursday Lessons-4 lessons {April 5,12,19,26}

May Monday Lessons- 3 Lessons {May 7,14,21}
May Thursday Lessons-5 Lessons {May 3,10,17,24,31}

June Monday Lessons-1 lesson {June 4}
June Thursday Lessons-1 lesson {June 7th}

*No Lessons the rest of June and July.
We will resume the schedule in August.

I can't even express adequately how happy I am to start my violin studio back up after moving to Wisconsin. I didn't realize how much I missed teaching until now. I love having kids come back lesson after lesson improving and happy to play the violin. Teaching 2 days of the week has proven to be manageable for my family and I and I feel so blessed to be able to teach my violin students. Thank you for trusting me with the task of making your children violinists. It is an honor.
If you have any questions or concerns about your students progression etc., please don't hesitate to talk to me about it! I want each student to grow as much as possible!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment